When shopping for used vehicles at Winner Subaru, you can feel confident that every one of our cars is strong and well-maintained. However, if you decide to purchase from our Subaru Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) selection, you can expect your vehicle to come with some major benefits that other used cars don't have.
If you're a customer in the Middletown, Odessa, or Dover area considering a used vehicle, you may want to choose a Subaru CPO vehicle. Below is a rundown of the many advantages.
To qualify as a CPO vehicle, we need to determine that your Subaru is running in superior condition. The vehicle undergoes a meticulous 152-point inspection, and anything that doesn't meet our picky criteria is replaced to make way for excellence.
These inspections are performed by our highly experienced, knowledgeable Subaru technicians, who examine your car from top to bottom. If even the most minor detail is askew, our technicians will take care of it.
All their notes are then compiled into a handy report that we make available to customers before purchase. After all, we want you to see with your own eyes that your car is up to spec.
Unlike other used vehicles, your CPO Subaru comes with a factory-backed 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty with $0 deductible.1 That way, if anything happens to your vehicle, you'll have some extra peace of mind.
To offer added bonuses, there are two upgrade plans available for your warranty:
- Classic Wrap-Around Plan with Roadside Assistance: Under this plan, almost 1000 parts in your major component areas will be covered. Parts covered include transmission, suspension, cooling and fuel systems, and much more. Towing and rental reimbursement will also be provided during repairs.
- Gold Plus Wrap-Around Plan with Roadside Assistance: In this plan, you'll receive everything covered in the classic plan, as well as hundreds more parts. This plan is as close to the factory's bumper-to-bumper coverage as you can get. Added perks include lodging and meal reimbursement when you've broken down out of town. Road Hazard Tire Protection, Retailer Locator Service, Computerized Trip Routing, and Travel Assistance are also included.
Know Your History
Used cars come with a great deal of history, which can sometimes cause problems down the road. To best be prepared for how your car may function in the future, you'll need to know the vehicle's history.
CPO vehicles will come with a detailed Carfax® report, so you know where your car has been and if it's been in any accidents. This information may end up saving you a great deal of trouble someday.
Want to Experience the Certified Pre-Owned Advantage?
In addition to the benefits already listed, your CPO vehicle comes with a couple other bonuses, like a 3-month trial subscription of SiriusXM®2 Satellite Radio and a $500 owner loyalty coupon.3 With all those pros, buying CPO doesn't seem to have any cons.
If you'd like to see what CPO vehicles Winner Subaru currently has in stock, you can view our inventory online or in person. We'd be happy to have you any time. Stop by today to see what Subaru Certified Pre-Owned vehicles await! Contact us online for any additional questions.
1. No deductible applies to standard security plans only.
2. SiriusXM® audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you'll be charged per your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM, and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
3. See your Subaru retailer for complete details.